Effective Date: May 21st 2016
COMMITMENTQuiklo intends to protect the privacy of its users and members on its website being http://www.quiklo.com (our Website) and mobile applications and other online products and services and the privacy of the data provided by them to Quiklo from time to time.
The privacy of our users, whether they are our former or existing registered user or merely a visitor to our Website or mobile application, is important to us and we are strongly committed to their right to privacy and to keeping their personal and other information secure. We encourage the users to read our privacy statement to understand what types of personally identifiable information we collect and how we use this information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT?
Personal InformationFor the purpose of providing you services, we require you to enroll yourself on our Website/App and get yourself registered.
- If you choose to become a registered member of our Services, you are required to share your name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, postal address, phone number, profile picture, family details, and other details shared via application form or via email or via any other medium (Personally Identifiable Information).
- Quiklo may also collect other information specific to provide you service each time such as name, bank statements, KYC documents, personal details, family details and other information via application form or via email or via any other electronic medium or via printed form (Service Information).
- Information exchanged by you with Quiklo in the form of written communication, responses to emails, feedback required from you, participation in discussions, etc. is handled with confidentiality and is available for the exclusive use of Quiklo.
OtherWe may from time to time add or enhance products/services available on our Website and mobile application. To the extent these products/services are provided to and used by you, we will use the information you provide in this regard to facilitate the products/service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store and publish such information to assist us in making the site and mobile application the better and easier to use.
Promotional InitiativesQuiklo may have presence on social networking websites including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and blogs which are promotional and business initiatives to connect to a larger group of people. The domain links contained therein may either direct you to our Website or request your participation by way of feedback, suggestions. Quiklo in this regard fully disclaims any liability(ies) or claim(s), which may arise by use/misuse of your feedback, suggestions, views, etc. on any of the aforementioned networking websites or blogs, by any third party whether or not known to Quiklo.
WHAT ANDROID PERMISSIONS ARE REQUIRED WHILE USING OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS?When Quiklo app is installed on your phone, a list of permissions appears. Since there is no option to customize those permissions, below is a description of the permissions that Quiklo requires and the data that Quiklo shall access and use.
Android permissions:Device & App history: We need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, preferred language, installed apps etc. Based on these inputs, we intend to optimize your overall experience by understanding your preferences and by using OS specific capabilities.
Identity: This permission enables us to know about details of your account(s) on your mobile device. We use this info to auto-fill your email ID’s and provide a typing free in-funnel experience. It also allows facilitating your Facebook login.
Contacts: If you allow us to access your contacts, it enables us to make it easy to get referred by your friends and also send across referral links to your friends. This information will be stored on our servers and synced from your phone.
Location: This permission enables us to provide you a personalized experience based on your location. When you plan to make an EMI payment using a nearby collection outlet, we auto-detect your location and suggest you the nearest outlet. This permission also enables us to know more about your popular hanging out areas and factor those in our algorithm.
SMS: If you allow us to access your SMS, we read your SMS to autofill and verify the OTP used to validate your mobile number when creating an account with Quiklo - this provides you a seamless experience during that process. We also collect your SMS data to analyse the data around specific financial transactions for statistical analysis or for credit rating.
Phone: The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to our customer contact center directly through the app. This permission also enables us to understand more about your social interactions and factor that in our credit scoring algorithm.
Photos/Media/Files: The libraries in the app use these permissions to make it easy for you to upload existing pictures from the gallery or save newly clicked photos for document submission.
Camera: This permission enables us to make it easy for you to click the picture of necessary documents for online submission.
Wi-Fi connection information: When you allow us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, we optimize your experience based on the connection speed.
Device ID & Call information: This permission is used to detect your Android ID through which we can uniquely identify users.
WITH WHOM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED?Any information share by you is used by us and/or authorized third parties/service partners to support your interaction with us, to offer you services in the best possible manner and to contact you again about other services and products that we offer. By submitting your Personal Information to Quiklo, you expressly acknowledge and consent to Quiklo to use such information and to process the same in a manner deemed fit by Quiklo. This may involve conducting data analysis, research based on reviews about deals, transfer of your Personal Information to third party experts for the purpose of outsourcing services offered to you by Quiklo, etc.
DOES QUIKLO PROTECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?Quiklo is committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Whenever Quiklo obtains Personal Information from you, our Website uses commercially reasonable efforts and general industry standards to protect it from any unauthorized access or disclosure. Access to your Personal Information is limited to Quiklo’s personnel and such authorized third parties who may host your data on our behalf or may assist us in providing the products and services requested by you. Quiklo uses its best endeavors to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that aim to protect your information against loss, misuse, damage, modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure. However, Quiklo assumes no liability whatsoever for any disclosure of Personal Information due to unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or any other acts or omissions beyond reasonable control of Quiklo.
WHAT SECURITY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT AGAINST THE LOSS, MISUSE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION?Quiklo makes every reasonable effort to preserve the privacy and confidentiality of your information shared with us. We implement standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no Internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
We reserve the right to disclose information shared by you without your consent (express or implied) and without any liabilities to you when required or permitted by law and we have a good-faith belief that (i) such action is necessary to comply with an appropriate law enforcement investigation, current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us or (ii) to conform to the legal requirements, compliance/reporting to administrative and judicial authorities, as may be required (iii) protect and defend the rights or property of the website owners of Quiklo, or the users of Quiklo, (iv) person(s) or company (ies) who provide certain support services to us, and (v) person(s) or company (ies) who share certain responsibilities/obligations of Quiklo. Further, we reserve the right to disclose information shared by you without your consent with entities engaged in providing the credit scores or credit information related services like CIBIL, etc.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PLATFORM PERMISSIONSMost mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the Quiklo app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Quiklo app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent. Sometimes these permissions require more explanation than the platforms themselves provide, and the permissions we request will change over time, so we’ve created these pages to serve as authoritative and up-to-date resources for our users.
- We use Razorpay for processing online EMI payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
- Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our website and its service providers.
- For more insights, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your payment-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Quiklo will respond to all reasonable concerns or inquiries.
- Grievance Officer Name: Rahul Saxena
- Email address: email@example.com
- The Grievance Officer can be contacted between 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday except on public holidays.